-soft skills: collaborating with many ideas to make one successful idea, scheduling through time zones, organization
-technical areas: what revenue streams are and how to create them, how to conduct competitive analysis, how to conduct SWOT analysis, how to produce successful marketing strategies, how to give a quality and concise presentation with a team
-tools: google calendar, G suite, trello, stem away forum
-I was super proud of our week one revenue streams presentation. We were new to the topic; new to each other; and new to the presentation format, but the whole thing turned out great.
-Getting to know my team 1 teammate and collaborating in a way that utilizes all of our separate skills.
-Finding quality competitors for stem away and using them to better our idea and its likelihood of success.
Meetings/ training attended:
7/15 EN meeting 1, 7/16 EN meeting 2, 7/10 sub team 1 meeting, 7/21 sub team 1 meeting, 7/23 sub team 1 meeting, 7/23 presentations week 1, 7/27 sub team 1 meeting, 8/1 sub team 1 meeting, 8/1 presentations week 2, 8/2 EN meeting 5
Goals for the upcoming week:
- Have another successful group presentation for week 3
- Email team lead Zery to ask him about his old startups (especially the sports cameras one)
- Ask good questions and stay engaged throughout our team meetings
- Generation of a revue stream idea with team 1
- Collaboration with team 1 to revise and improve revenue stream idea
- Organization and scheduling of team meetings through time zones
- Creation of presentation for revenue streams with team 1
- Presenting of revenue stream idea to the larger group
- Conducted research for possible competitors of stem away
- Completed competitive analysis and SWOT analysis for the competitors and stem away
- Presented the competitive analysis to the larger group with team 1